Monday, April 20, 2009

Snaggleteeth

LuEllyn, Lee's mom, got Lulu a cute purple outfit for Christmas. The pants and the jacket are too big, but the onesie and headband are just perfect.

The girl now has 3 teeth...but none of them are next to each other. She got the bottom right middle one first. About a week later she got the bottom left outside one. About 2 weeks ago she got the upper right side one. She looks like a jack o lantern. I have tried and tried to take a picture of her teeth the normal way, but I had to resort to pulling her lips back and snapping a shot as fast as I could. I am sure they will all fill in...right?

5 comments:

Kiki said...

I'm glad the pants don't fit. She is so cute!

How many people did it take to get that picture?!

Mikele said...

Nope. She might look that way forever.

Unknown said...

That last picture made me LOL.

mini and brother said...

Sorry about the teeth, she sure does have pretty eyes!

Mikele, didn't one of your kids have teeth like that?!

Maggie said...

didn't anyone ever tell her if she makes that face too long it might stick?