Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Reading with Daddy

So...I haven't blogged in awhile. I have taken a million pictures, had neck surgery, coached tennis, visited the Murrays, broke my camera, healed my camera a week later, worked outside on the yard, and played with my ever-growing girl.

Last night I was doing dishes and Lee yelled, "You'd better get the camera and come in here." So I did. They were snuggling on Brutus (the large stuffed dog) and reading books.


I snuck in and tried to take a couple of natural shots, but then Lulu yelled, "pit-chur."




She kept saying, "cheese, a-gint (aka again)." So I happily obliged her.

4 comments:

Mikele said...

Pure sweetness.

Sarah said...

So glad you're back to blogging! Hope you're feeling 100%. These pictures are TOO cute. I'm noticing that your girl is doing way better about smiling for the camera. :)

Maggie said...

Thank you for coming back. I missed you.

Robyn said...

She's such a doll!