Friday, June 25, 2010

I stink

I am sorry that I suck at blogging. It is not for lack of content. Life has been crazy and busy. Lulu and I have been living it up this summer. She also had a birthday.

-Lulu turned two this week.
-She weighed 29 pounds and was almost 35 inches tall.
-She is the smiliest, happiest child I know.
-She is my best friend.
-Her "l's" are currently "y's." It cracks me up. For example: Yuyu is her name. She likes to sit on my yap. She also like to bring things ayong with us in the car.
-She loves our dog and won't go to bed without sticking her hand out of her crib for the dog to lick (or yick).
-She is addicted to M&M's.
-She asks for oatmeal and bananas every morning for breakfast.
-She loves the Wonder Pets.
-She is totally a daddy's girl. He reads her books, rocks her, tells her stories and prays with her every night before bed.
-She is the bossiest girl I have ever met. I think maybe opinionated is the nicer way to put it.
-She is fearless.
-She loves jumping in the pool. She also loves sprinklers.
-She can't sleep without her bunny and her blankie.
-She knows all of her colors and can count to five (except she skips one).
-She likes to hook and buckle herself in the stroller, carseat and shopping cart.
-She can open door handles.
-She loves to take showers instead of always taking a bath.
-She likes to "read" books to her stuffed animals.
-She is my favorite person in the world and I can't imagine my life without her.
-She is a great hugger and kisser (always on the lips).
-Sadly, I think she is going to have Lee's super thin hair.
-She loves to jump, especially on the beds.
-She is wonderful. She makes my days happy and full (even when I feel exhausted and nauseous).
-I love to be around her.
She can also be the naughtiest little sucker, but I can forget most of those times pretty easily.

-Happy 2nd birthday! I love you.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Love all the tidbits on Lulu! Hope she had a great birthday. I wish I could meet her in person! And I wish I could give you a hug. Love you!

Maggie said...

That made me tear up a little and you know how difficult that is. I love her and I love you.

Robyn said...

Happy (belated) birthday Lulu! She is soooo cute. Love the family picture with you and Lee smiling so nice and Lulu slightly mad at the world ;)