Tuesday, August 24, 2010

20 Weeks

We interrupt this blogging hiatus for a belly picture:

So...I am officially 20 weeks today.
I am 16 days vomit free.
I don't feel like crawling back to bed or laying on the couch as soon as I get up. Hurray!
We have the ultrasound next week, but we don't find out the sex.
The baby moves all of the time (especially from 8:30-10:30pm-ish).
We are not 100% sure about names, but we have some ideas.
I didn't really start to show until about 2 weeks ago and now I feel huge.
Lulu's big girl room is all ready except for curtains.



8 comments:

Sarah said...

You are so adorable! Seriously you look amazing. Can't believe you're halfway there already. SO glad you're feeling better :)

Kiki said...

You look so cute! Is that you all dressed up for the wedding? Are you wearing black and brown together?!

Blog Stalker said...

That is me ready for a wedding last Saturday. I originally took the picture to see if my black purse and shoes really did look okay with a brown dress.

Maggie said...

You look great. Thanks for putting up a post, I wasn't sure you were still alive!

Kers said...

Love that dress and you are super cute too!

Mikele said...

Are you seriously not finding out!?!?! Such a Criddle.

GodsGirl said...

If you're feeling so good, where were you this morning? ;)

mini and brother said...

You're hot.