Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Incredible Hulk Baby


The other day Lulu and I were driving and I heard her struggling in the back. I checked my rearview mirror and saw that she was trying to pull the harness part of her carseat off to free herself . I kind of laughed and thought nothing of it.

When we arrived at our destination, I turned around to check her and saw that her shirt was ripped. Apparently when she was pulling the harness, she was also pulling her shirt and ended up ripping the eyelety collar of her pretty shirt. Let's hope she doesn't have any anger issues when she grows up or else she could be fairly destructive.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Ok that is hilarious! Plus that face she's making is so innocent. :)

I also wanted to let you know that I wore my Iowa t-shirt this week and thought of you the whole time! :)

Unknown said...

This is SO funny. I LOVE all of your Lulu stories!