Wednesday, November 25, 2009

life

Our life is fairly simple.

We go to play group with our friends. Abby and Mia are our only remaining friends since Braxton moved and Nelson is staying away from germs. It is more like a girls group now.

We make really pathetic faces while asking for things we can have (in this case, the camera).
We visit friends. We went to visit our friend, Brenda, last week. Little did we know her whole house is full of exciting adventures. My Girl learned how to play foosball. I am not sure she has it mastered quite yet.
The Girl also sat on every single couch, chair or bench she laid eyes on.
We enjoyed some of Junie's birthday cookies. A special thanks to Katie for frosting them to match Lulu's pajamas.
I think she liked them. Strangely the rest of the cookies disappeared.
And we snuggle on the couch with Thumper and Dad. Our favorite show is Wonder Pets with Lazy Town coming in a close second. Even Lee likes Wonder Pets. He is not so fond of LazyTown...I think he is afraid of Robbie Rotten.


I am thankful for our life. Happy Thanksgiving.

5 comments:

Mikele said...

I can't stand the Wonder Pets (sorry Lulu) - it's the duck with the lisp. Augh!

Kers said...

I agree with Kel. Give me the Wigglies anyday.

Sarah said...

Love it! The simple life is the best :) Just wish we could join your girls' playgroup :)

tara said...

Peaceful. I like the cookie part. Oh, and the angry looks. They're the best.

Robyn said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Robbie Rotten IS scary. Hey, did you know that's the hottest show in Iceland? ;)