Friday, February 19, 2010

31 Years Old.

My birthday was a couple weeks back. Strangely... it involved a lot a eating. The first stop was at the farm at a pre-Super Bowl party. LuEllyn surprised me with a large chocolate Coldstone cake. Yum.

My girl found some fun glasses.
On the day of my birthday we went out to eat and Girl did some coloring with her dad.


Family photo op.
The day after my birthday we met our friend, Brenda, at the ID. Girl wore the shirt the owners gave her when she was 8 days old (on her first visit). It just now fits. She really enjoys "dipping." Fries in ranch are the current fave.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We missed our Criddle family birthday party...........

Sarah said...

I hope you had a simple fantastic birthday. I know the highlight was the Lightning McQueen birthday card I sent you. :)

Kers said...

Love Lulu's ID attire but I thought you didn't want to celebrate this year?

mini and brother said...

Love the ID shirt. Could she be any cuter?

Robyn said...

Glad to see you had a happy birthday! I love the ID. What are those wonton things that are so gross and greasy and yet unbelievable yummy when shared in good company?