Sunday, February 28, 2010

An Attempt

So I haven't been a very good blogger lately. I think I might have lost the love. I hope it comes back. I was blaming it on not being able to find my camera's cord that lets me upload pictures. I suppose I could blog without pictures, but when you have a girl as cute as mine pictures are a necessity. Here are a few random things in case you were missing me...

This was the Facebook status I wanted to write yesterday, but Lee told me not to: Karoline feels sorry for people whose Facebook status is so poorly written grammatically that it doesn't make sense.

Too pointed? But seriously, I read this person's status about 5-6 times before I figured out what the heck it was trying to say. Sad.

Today the man sitting next to me at church clipped his fingernails and his cuticles. It was really gross. I had a hard time concentrating.

These are the last two pictures I uploaded before the cord was stolen from my living room:

For those of you who don't know, my husband is a big geek. He loves computer games, sci-fi movies and fantasy books (wizards, dragons, make believe beings, etc). Let's just say he has read the LOTR trilogy 12+ times. He finally convinced me to see Avatar. In 3D. Don't we look cool?


This is me mocking his excitement. I kept singing, "A Whole New World" from "Aladdin." He was not amused.

For the record, I did enjoy the movie...just not as much as he did.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Don't lose the love!! This is how I keep up with you!!

p.s. I think Lee and Scott would be good friends :)

Mikele said...

That was really mean to say, Karoline. Lost the love. Whatever.

Also, at first I thought those were sunglasses, so... whew.