Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Haircut and Anonymous Donors.

I got my haircut almost a foot a couple of weeks ago. I told Denis I was ready for a change, but I am not sure I was...
The strangest part of my new haircut is that my hair is now curly (at least the back 80%). I am not really cure what to do with it. I am starting to get used to it now.

So strange...any suggestions/tips for styling curly/wavy hair would be welcome and appreciated.
On a side note...someone got these for my girl and left them hanging on my parents doorknob. I love them (who wouldn't loved a personalized pink bag and lunchbox?). Thanks to whoever was Lulu's anonymous donor is.

7 comments:

Kiki said...

The great thing about hair is that it will grow. I like the curls.

The Lulu bags are so cute and I think she is all ready for school next year!

Sarah said...

I like the haircut! A foot! Yikes! I am just now, for the first time in YEARS I have a ponytail and it's pretty exciting. I lost my curls during pregnancy and they never came back - so sad. I miss them. So embrace yours. Gel & diffuser. those are my suggestions. Anyway you look fantastic :)

oh and LOVE the bags.. how adorable!

mini and brother said...

Are you seriously wearing a Star Wars shirt? Wow.
Hair is better in person than in pictures. I actually like it.
The bags are from me, you're welcome.

Just kidding.

Carrie said...

I had curly hair for most of my life. It started at an unfortunate age. 13. Hormone induced. In the 80's. When hair products aren't what they are now. Just THINK HUGE hair. Thankfully, MANY pregnancies (and hormones) have calmed that action down. But I do believe - I have purchased/tried/used every product known to mankind ... in attempts to LOVE the curls (that are now mostly gone). So if you need product advice ... I might just be your girl!

Kers said...

Picture #3 is my favorite. If my hair could look like that straight out of the shower I'd be in heaven after having stick-straight feathers my whole life :) And I love Lulu's bags. Is the lunch box from Land's End too? I'm on the prowl for new ones.

Unknown said...

You hair is curlier because ALL that extra hair was weighing it down and pulling it straight! I love the new you! I'll trade straighten lessons for food!

Robyn said...

I like your hair! And so thoughtful of someone to leave those bags anonymously. It wasn't me, in case you were wondering.