Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Makes a mom proud...

The other morning, Girl opened a closet and found two new toys. She thought they were pretty cool. She carry them around the house and so I decided to take advantage of the photo op.
98% if the time, when she sees the camera she turns her head and yells," no," while wildly waving her arms. On said morning, every time she saw the camera she shouted, "Mommy, I cheese."


We might have to work on her "natural" smile. I am just happy she likes wackas (aka racquets) and not those stupid socka (soccer) balls like her daddy.

7 comments:

Kiki said...

When did she get so girl looking?! She looks so big! Not like a baby anymore. And her hair is so long and she's so adorable!

Maggie said...

Oh my gosh I want to squeeze her. I agree with Kritsy, she looks like a kid. I'm predicting it, Wimbeldon 2030! Do you think she would introduce me to Andy Roddick?

Sarah said...

What a cutie!! I love the grins!

Kers said...

Way to go wackas! She does look really grown up with her hair down.

Robyn said...

I was going to say the same thing--she looks like such a big girl!

Unknown said...

I like the new look of the blog page...very springy!

Mikele said...

I could eat her up.