Friday, March 4, 2011

Are we even?

So...I know I stink at blogging, but will these cute pictures make us even?

Here is a quick recap of our last month. The Boy is doing great. He weighs over 13 pounds and sleeps 8-9 hours swaddled in his crib at night. I am thankful. During the day Teddy prefers to sleep in the carseat or the swing. During the day he likes to have his face/head loosely covered. It looks like he is suffocating himself, but he loves it. He is smiling and "talking" a lot more lately.

The Girl does well about 90% of the time with being a big sister. She likes to "help" me do everything. Her new favorite thing is making sure they have the same Sesame Street character on their diapers.

Today she asked to hold him and I said yes. Usually she holds him for about 5 seconds and said, "Your turn, mama. He heavy." Today she held him long enough for me to run and get the camera and snap a few shots while never rarely taking her eyes off of Clifford. I will take what I can get.





4 comments:

Kers said...

Super cute! I think #3 is my fave.

Sarah said...

unbelievably adorable!!!!!! Love you!!

mini and brother said...

Kers, me too!!!! His chunk face is too much!!!

Casey, Aaron, Colby & McKenzie said...

How sweet is she!! Love the pictures!!