Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Don't hold your breath...

My hair is getting so long, I feel like I should don a long skirt, live on a compound, and bake my own bread in Eldorado, Texas. I can't decide how short to go. I have to keep it long enough to put in a pony tail. Also, I have to have something that doesn't require styling on a daily basis.

Should I keep it long or cut off a significant chunk of it?

This is a possibility. Any other suggestions?


Don't get too excited, I probably won't be able to pull the trigger. I don't deal with change well...

6 comments:

Kers said...

I love it Karolineth :) Your hair is so thick that the layers would be great and if I can do a ponytail you definitely could with that style. I know that DB could pull it off!

Anonymous said...

You're hilarious! Go for it...I love new do's. Dye it blonde while you're at it...

Kiki said...

I was totally going to tell you to go blonde but I see Tara beat me to it!

Anonymous said...

Is that a style?:) I love it! Now I know you will never cut it.

Casey, Aaron, Colby & McKenzie said...

ohhh go for it!! You can always take more prenatal vit's & get it super long again!! LOL

Sarah said...

DO IT!