Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Way more than 6 hours...

Lee and I leave early tomorrow morning. We are going to Naples, Florida on a trip he won at work. It should be a great time, but...I have never left my girl for longer than 6 hours (and that was with her dad). I know she will be fine, but I am not so sure about her mom. My parents are taking care of her the first two days and Lee's parents are watching her the second two days. I had a little freak out last night, but I feel better today.


A little bit of the naughty girl. She has not stopped moving for two months. Yesterday I caught her playing with firewood. I don't think she looks too remorseful.
She rolls everywhere she wants and sometimes gets stuck. She couldn't figure out how to get out from under the pew.
She is trying to crawl, but so far can only go backwards. She can get herself to her hands and knees, but then flops onto her stomach.


Speaking of stomachs...have you ever seen a better looking profile?

8 comments:

Maggie said...

I know you'll miss her, but she'll be in good hands. By the way she is sporting a pretty cute outfit in those first couple of pictures. What good taste someone has...

Kiki said...

What's wrong with that profile? That's kind of what I look like!

Kers said...

I asked a few moms at MOPS and they said if you ran out of pumped milk they'd be willing to help :) Just teasing!

mini and brother said...

I thought that last picture was you.

Mikele said...

Wow, that is some picture. Have a ton of fun!

Anonymous said...

I thought that last picture was me. Seriously.

Sarah said...

I hope you are having a GREAT time!!! You deserve it!!!!

Unknown said...

I am dying over here...