Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Farmers

Last weekend we went out to the farm because Uncle Lance is home from college for spring break. It was pretty nice out so we got the wagon out and walked down to the barn. The girl loved it.
The rocks made her ride bumpy, but she giggled the whole time.
Lee was showing her the horses
The whole fam: Lance, LuEllyn, Lulu, Lee, and Jerry.


I was trying to get a cute profile shot, but her cheek almost eclipses the rest of her face.
Grandpa is convinced she is going to show horses. He always says, "Girls love horses." I usually roll my eyes and laugh. I try to tell him most girl like to look at horses and say, "oh, aren't they pretty." I tried to explain that that is a lot different than riding them and showing them. Oh well, I guess we will have to let Lulu choose for herself.
I was trying to an artsy shot...how'd I do?
After dinner, Grandpa and the girl went outside to enjoy the evening. He sang to her and rocked her to sleep. It was pretty cute.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your mom wanted me to comment, so I am commenting. I LOVE your blog.