Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

On our first mothers' day, we went to church and then out to the farm to celebrated with Lee's family. We have graduated to slightly larger slip in bows. Also, I read that wearing one thing from head to toe is slimming; did it work?
After lunch we went outside. We visited the horses. I am not sure she is destined to be an equestrian.
Family pick up ride. Jerry, my father in law bought some adjoining land and took us to see it. Notice the dogs in the back. Laine is sitting there with all four of them...yes, they now have four.
Lee was trying to get the horses to run so the girl could watch them.

A little ATV action. Aren't they cute?
The cousins hanging out in the wagon: Jared and Lucia.
Eating flowers:
Uncle Lance is home from college for the summer. He thought her outfit needed a little "bling." Notice the goofy teeth.

Grandma LuEllyn's toy storage spot.
Lee's strange form of bonding.

5 comments:

Kiki said...

Love the new bows!

Kers said...

Oh that bottom sticking out of the closet is so squeezably cute :)

Mikele said...

Kers stole my comment.

Robyn said...

Kers stole mine too. I want to pinch her buns.

Brenda Rae said...

you had all sisters so you didn't wrestle much huh? I love the cute little girlie - I wish I could get bows to stay in.