Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Showering with Maggie

I guess if Maggie won't blog about her showers, I have to...

Shower #1
Maggie and her cute mom at a baby shower in Des Moines. She drove up from Kansas to attend. I hadn't seen her since Maggie's wedding; I loved it.
Maggie opening all of her goodies for the baby.
This was Maggie with her mom at 34 weeks.
Maggie's grandma, cousin in law, cousin, Maggie, aunt, and mom.
Shower #2 at Maggie's in laws in The Middle of Nowhere, Iowa. At Maggie's request, the Girl was in attendance. She had fun hanging out with Maggie and rocking in the chair. Maggie at 35 weeks.

She refused to be still or quiet and much of our time was spent chasing her. She even got tired and flopped on the ground.

This was how our time at the shower ended...outside where should couldn't be disruptive.


Now the only thing to do it wait a couple of weeks Lulu's new BFF to be born.

4 comments:

mini and brother said...

I really love Maggie.

Maggie said...

Wow, thanks for the update. I just haven't been able to find the motivation to do a shower post and now I don't have to. And, if I can figure it out, I'll post a link from my blog to yours. Thanks so much for coming to both showers and for taking pictures. It was really special to have you, Lulu and Nanny there. Love you!

Sarah said...

What a good friend you are. :) And how fun! All those showers! Glad Lulu will have a BFF to grow up with. Love you!

tara said...

I, too, grew up in the middle of nowhere Iowa. The view looks about the same...

Can't wait to see the "Maggie's baby is here" post!

The last picture of Lulu is so funny...like she got put in a corner.