Saturday, September 26, 2009

15 months

My sweet baby turned 5/4 this week. She also had her 15 month well baby check up. She is well. She is 32 inches tall (90% and definitely not from my genes). She weighs 24lbs 2oz (75% and probably from my genes). She is perfectly healthy and wonderful and Lee and I are thankful.

Sadly she inherited my love of Oreos. She likes to two-fist her Oreos (definitely my genes). She makes me so proud.

Petunia waits patiently for crumbs or leftovers.


I keep trying to get a cute picture of Girlfriend and I with no success. I sure hope this doesn't belie her true feelings for me...

4 comments:

Kiki said...

She's so cute.

Sarah said...

I think the picture of you two is super cute! We've pretty much given up on getting the girls to all look and smile at the same time. As long as they're in the picture, I'm ok with it :)

Kers said...

Naked bellies are the best and are those chocolate filled Oreos? I need to stop for a visit

Robyn said...

Oreos rock. I love the last picture. You should frame it. ;)