Monday, September 21, 2009

Notre Dame

The other weekend we went to South Bend, IN to see Lance play in a soccer tournament. Lance goes to the U of New Mexico, so we were excited to be able to see him play somewhere that was within driving distance. Friday night UNM played U of Indiana. Lance is the guy on the far right.
A little action shot.
After the game, we went to a place where a teammate's parents were hosting a gathering for the team and any family that was in town. This is cousin Jared with Lulu.
Lee, Lance, and Laine.


The whole family minus Ben, who chose to stay home, and me, because I was taking the picture.
Saturday we went to the zoo and Girlfriend loved it. Her dad she she got to get two animals after I had told her she only got one. She chose the snow leopard and a monkey.
Sunday before the second (and final) soccer game we went to a mall and found a play area. Papa Jerry stole a quick nap.
Lance twisted his ankle in the game against Notre Dame. He got it taped and went straight back in. The ended up winning in over time.


The whole clan. Maybe the Girl and I should have worn red to fit into the family...
She was pooped by the end of the weekend. Lulu was asleep before we left ND's parking lot. She is not very ladylike when sitting in her carseat...oh well, she was comfortable.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the new pictures - especially Lulu asleep in her carseat!

I call my daughters "girlfriend" too - I'm glad I'm not the only one! :)

Kers said...

You are so brave with your little road tripper! Love the two white bow hair.

tara said...

I like Lulu.

Mikele said...

I love the piggies!

Mindy said...

So did they beat IU? Looks like a fun trip!