Thursday, September 24, 2009

Birthday Blogyn

Today was a special day in Iowa...it was Blogyn's birthday. Girlfriend and I got to hang out with she and Luke. We met at Applebee's and enjoyed a leisurely meal (yeah right...Girlfriend never let me eat leisurely).

I thought all you would all want to see where Robyn does her Jazzercize and her tanning; where else but Supreme Fitness?* On a side note, on my drive to Muscatine, I passed a shop with a sign that boasted of "daily fresh bait year round." Search no further!

Luke shared his piano with my girl. I think they were playing duets.


My girl got spoiled by the birthday girl. She was waving at the book as Robyn read it to her. They were dressed as twinnies with their pink shirts and jeans.


Girlfriend got a hug from Luke when I asked if he would sit with her for a picture. Sweet. He shared all of his toys and was a terrific host.


* I made that up, but it would be funny if it was true.

7 comments:

Blog Stalker said...

Great post! I especially like the one at the piano. Course, thinking the hug was real I was leaning toward the one on the chair at first...lol

Have a great day!

mini and brother said...

Thanks for spending the day with Robyn! Wish I was with you.

Mikele said...

Did you leave yourself a comment, Karoline?

Blog Stalker said...

Mikele,
No, I got so confused when I checked this morning. I checked the sitemeter thinking someone had my password and was trying to be funny. I wasted a good 20 minutes this morning.

There is another Blog Stalker. He seriously just checks random people's blog and then leaves comments.

Sarah said...

SO sweet! Love the new pictures. Hey tell your sister I miss her blog posts :)

Carrie said...

Love that you got to enjoy that fun porch with Robyn! And I totally knew that she did Jazzercise and tanned but had no idea she did it in such a fancy place!!

Robyn said...

How is it even possible that I'm so behind on checking your blog that I missed this completely!? Thanks for giving away my beauty secrets. You can come join me for jazzercize any time ;) Thanks again for coming down to visit and for making my birthday a fun one!
P.S. I wrote you a thank you note a week ago that I keep forgeting to mail, so act surprised. I stink. Sorry.