Saturday, April 21, 2007

Junk in my Trunk

Thank you, my new cyberfriends. After I posted yesterday, I kept thinking of new things to write about. I was thinking that my life as a high school teacher would provide me with plenty of fodder...but come this summer, I will be hard pressed to find some topics.

I don't mean to offend anyone, but I have a confession. Black guys like me. I am not sure what it is but I get checked out by more black guys than white. I am fairly certain it is because of my butt. For example...yesterday at school we have a half day followed by afternoon meetings. Whenwe were done with the meetings, I was walking back to my classroom as were many other teachers. I paid no attention to who was walking behind me. I decided to stop by the main office and check my mailbox when I heard, "For a white woman, your jeans sure look nice from behind." I was a little flustered and thought I had heard him wrong, so i said, "What?" He said again, "For a married woman, your jeans sure look nice from behind." Yep, it was a black male teacher. I got all nervous and weird about it and tried to cover my booty with my hands and he laughed and said..."it's too late now." So I am sure I muttered something and quickly found someone I desperately needed to talk to far away from him. I should have been offended, but I was laughing so hard because my theory continues to be upheld.

Maybe oldest sister will take a picture of the junk in my trunk at the birthday party this morning.

Hey Mikele...it was my shoes that didn't match, not my socks...duh who would do that? I'll see if I can find the picture.

7 comments:

Kers said...

Just like to go on record by saying that your booty is exclusive to your genetic makeup and that MS and I don't have it too!

Kiki said...

Weren't you adopted? From California? Maybe that explains things!

mini and brother said...

You are offically a blog addict.
You do have an ethnic booty.

Robyn said...

So weird--the exact same thing happened to me the other day.
I've got curves that won't quit. What can I say? We must be soul sisters (I wish).

Kers said...

If KT is MS what does that make me?

Scott Murray said...

Yeah yeah...you looking pretty good for a married Criddle woman, in that Northy...yeah

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

Ok, we have to meet! We have so much in common...black guys like you...and...I like black guys! It's like we are "Sista's from different Mista's!"