Monday, June 4, 2007

Yo Yo

So...today during my Period 5 Final the Principal's Secretary emailed and asked me to come down to the office. When the final was over, I went down to talk to Dr. Plagman. He gave me the news that I would be staying at Washington and not having to transfer to Jefferson. Another lady in the special ed department wanted to leave. So she applied and interviewed at Jefferson. On Friday they offered her the job, and she accepted it Monday morning. It will be a loss for Washington, because she has 25 years of experience and is the person we all go to with questions. But, she wanted to go and I am not about to beg her to stay!

So I went to talk to her between classes and we were standing in the hallway. In mid sentence she said, "I think something is going to happen." By the time I turned around, there was a full on girl fight. There were some solid punches that made contact as well as hair pulling. One administrator got one girl and the other one kept attacking even while her opponent was being detained and then another administrator pinned the other girl to the lockers.

Ahhhhhhhhh... It feels good to be back. As my Principal says everyday on announcements, "It's a great day to be a Warrior!"

3 comments:

Brenda Rae said...

Congratulations! I bet it feels great to get to stay. Love the girl fights - my favorite is when the shirts start a flyin'!

Kiki said...

Yay for you!

Kers said...

Hope you didn't cut the tags on your new light blue wardrobe!