Monday, January 14, 2008

16 Weeks 4 Days and Counting...

***If you don't want to read a story about vomit, stop reading now***

So...Monday morning I wasn't feeling so hot before school and threw up about 7:20am. I thought I was feeling better so I had about half of a chocolate protein shake. I got to school and was okay for awhile.

About 8:25am, I started to wonder if I had to throw up again. I started to leave the classroom and hurry down the hall, but about halfway down the hall, I felt it coming up. I caught most of it in my hand and kept moving toward the restroom. I turned the corner into the restroom and threw up right there on the tiles in full view of the class across the hall. I kept moving toward the toilet, but only made it as far as the sink.

I threw up a little more in the sink and turned on the faucet to wash it down...oh wait, I had just throw up into my hand and now got the whole faucet soiled. EWWWWWW! I tried to splash some water on the sink to hide my grossness.

In my flustered state, I ran down to the office so they could call a custodian to clean up my mess. I didn't know what else to do, so I went back to class and tried to regain my composure.

About 20 minutes later, I felt the urge to visit the restroom one more time. This time I made it in plenty of time. But really? What is wrong with me? I mean really...three time in less than two hours? I am silently cursing all of those people that told me I would feel better after the first trimester was over. Ugh!

6 comments:

Kers said...

I think this confirms my 1985 adoption theory. No one else in our family pukes like that. When does little Rosie have his next checkup?

Mindy said...

Seriously, I heard there is something like that going around--might not be pregnancy-related. Hope you feel better soon!

Kiki said...

I can't believe Kers brought up the adoption thing again! They just don't quit, do they, Lou?

The stories you have to tell this little guy! The guilt you can lay! Remarkable.

mini and brother said...

I know you're just faking for attention. Stop it!

Anonymous said...

Poor adopted girl.

Casey, Aaron, Colby & McKenzie said...

ahhh..we love you Liner's, maybe you and Corey are really sister's?! She puked the whole time with all 3 of her children!! Does it make you wanna have more after hearing that??
I wish your big sister's would just send you some love...Didn't Betty & Gary teach them any respect for the little sister?? MAN! HAHAHA