Thursday, October 23, 2008

4 mo

We had our 4 month appointment today and everything is terrific. Before the shots. She isn't quite sure where she is or why she is naked.

After the shots pose. Her face seemed to say, "Why did you guys do this to me? You knew what they were going to do. You let them hurt me." And about 60 seconds later I think she had forgotten why she was crying.
She weighed 16lbs and was 25.5 inches long. 90% for both so at least she is proportional.


****Nanny said to tell everyone, "My other jacket isn't pink, it's MAUVE!"

7 comments:

Sarah said...

She is so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Stats?

Anonymous said...

Thanks. She's so stinkin' cute. Good grief. Still need to get that fix...

Kiki said...

Love those back fat rolls! You always wanted a chunky baby and now you have her!

Robyn said...

Oh, she is a DOLL. Can't wait to meet her in person! She reminds me of (a VERY feminine version of) Owen with those rolls--he was always in the 95%+ range.

Sarah said...

I'm so impressed!

Our girls were 19.5 and 20 lbs at their one year checkup!!

How are YOU doing, mom? :)

Baby Harrison said...

I happened upon your blog and realized we have baby girls about the same age! I just wanted to say hi and tell you that Lulu is absolutely adorable! Aren't baby girls just the best?