Monday, October 27, 2008

State Neighbors Return

Our state neighbors decided to come and visit again. The first night they were there after all of the kids were tucked into bed and all of the fathers were left at home, the ladies went out. Katie, Kers, Nanny, Tara and I went to Carlos to enjoy half price margaritas and each others company. My two naturally blonde sisters showing their most natural smiles.

Saturday morning we had a family movie watching. Nanny, Amelia, Hank, Junie, Kers, Katie, Mac and I wet to see High School Musical 3.
After 15 minutes of, "When is the movie going to start?" It finally started. And then after previews and 3 minutes of movie, the screen went blank and the lights came on. Uh oh.
Disappointed faces.


Never fear, they got the movie fixed and we got to see the rest. We all liked it, but I am not sure I liked as well as it predecessors.

4 comments:

Kiki said...

Lulu didn't go see HSM 3?!

Glad they got it back up and running!

Kers said...

Glad you captured the bugged faces as well as my competition with KT for the best neckstretch/headtilt :)

Mikele said...

Super fun - wish I was with you guys.

Robyn said...

Oh come on, you can't tell me you didn't love the Michael Jacksonesque "The Boys Are Back" or the best line of the movie--"I love you, Wildcat." ;) Actually with all of it's cheesyness, I loved it. Don't tell anyone...