Saturday, December 6, 2008

Family Bonding.

We spent lots of time with Lee's family during Thanksgiving week.
Uncle Lance and daddy spent some quality time with me Saturday.
Lulu got to hang out with her great-grandma and great-grandpa.

Sunday we went back out to the farm for more family bonding. Lulu saw a horse (with grandpa on it) for the first time.

I think her look says, "mom, what is this thing? What am I doing out in the snow? I am confused, help me."
Lance, Lulu and Lee.
A reverse of the Mikele favorite...setting the baby on things. Her grandpa never even woke up or realized that we had set her on him or taken a picture.

3 comments:

Kiki said...

I love the wrist rolls. Man, do you just kiss and squeeze her all day long?!

Has she gone a day without wearing a bow? I love it.

Kers said...

Love the wrist rolls too and those smilers! I think you should nominate her for "Happiest Baby on the Block" (as long as someone is holding her :)

Mikele said...

Those chunks!!!! Please set her on weird places and take pictures!!!!