Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Secure in his manhood

The other day (I know, I know, I am a little tardy), Lee and I decided we needed to put the lights and ornaments on the tree. The girl was a little crabby and Lee asked, "where is that thing?"

I replied, "oh, the Baby Bjorn? Sorry, it is in my trunk."

He said, "no, the other thing. I saw it in the dining room the other day."

Me: "Oh, the sling? You want to use it."

He sure did. I didn't have the heart to tell him that I hadn't see a male wear a hotsling. It fit him well and she was perfectly content. He was a pretty good babywearer. He even used it again a couple of night later. I don't think it states that it is explicitly for women, right?

The girl liked the lights.
She and Lee weren't very helpful, but they liked being in on the action.



Baby's first Christmas. I know she won't remember it, but we will have the pictures to prove it. I hear next year she will be pulling all of the ornaments off of the tree. Ugh.

4 comments:

Maggie said...

He wears that sling well. Also, I think Lulu looks great in lights.

Kiki said...

He looks hot. Doesn't it reverse to black?

Blog Stalker said...

Yes, it does reverse to black, but I didn't tell him that. I thought he pulled the flowers off well.

Unknown said...

I LOVE this!!!!!!!