Tuesday, January 27, 2009

You should see the other guy...

So...my naughty girl did not want to take a nap this afternoon despite almost falling asleep on the way to her crib. I let her cry for a really long time ( I will spare you the details...). This is what she looked like when I finally got her out of the crib. Someone should tell her to quit rubbing her face in anger. Blood is not her best look.
Also, if she decides not to follows in her mother's footsteps and become a teacher, she has been practicing her pole dancing.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Kiki said...

Are you not telling people about that career?

Mikele said...

She's got the body for it.

mini and brother said...

She looks cute in her LuLu.

Sarah said...

That face says "I won, Mommy!" I know because I see it on my own girls' faces :)

Maggie said...

I've seen her mom's pole dancing skills, it must be in here genes. I finally blogged.

Robyn said...

I didn't think it was possible but she keeps getting cuter and cuter. She is a doll. Even if she's a little, ahem, spicey.