Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Cousin "Macker-Mac"

Cousin Mac came to stay with his Nanny and Papa for the weekend. We chauffeured him. He and Lulu were a little tired on the drive.
When we arrived at Nanny's, she had the pool and toys ready to go in the driveway. They even shared treats at the picnic table.

Mostly naked cousins



You can tell they are cousins by the matching right cheeks hanging out of their swimmer diapers...
The hung out by the playhouse.

Did some off-road strolling while half-naked.
Later in the weekend they had a bath and Uncle Lee read them a book.
and a good night kiss (and then my camera ran out of batteries and I have yet to find the charger. Dang it).

Thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I am sooooooooooooo glad you're back to blogging! (at least temporarily, find your charger already!) These pictures are ADORABLE! oh my word, Lulu & cousin Mac are just PRECIOUS.

Mikele said...

They look like twinnies.

mini and brother said...

Thanks for being so nice to my MackieMac.

Robyn said...

What Kel said. And I like them in their matching swim diapers!