Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Cali Day Three

On Friday Lee went golfing with the guys and I got a "deserving mothers' massage" in the morning and went to Laguna Beach that afternoon.

The waves. I did walk down to the water and stick my feet in. I hadn't seen the Pacific Ocean for 26 years and who knows when I will be back. It was freezing.
Crazy people in the water. I was cold just looking at them.
I think this is casual daywear in Laguna Beach. Keep in mind that this was about 2pm. Hmmm.

Friday night was our night off from dinner with the group. So...I made the executive decision to go to Morton's. It was wonderful. I ate until I could eat no more. And then they rolled me out the door.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

LOVE it! The massage (because you ARE a very deserving mother!), the ocean, the ridiculously overdressed people, the yummy food at Morton's! Wish I could've kept you company :)