Wednesday, January 5, 2011

It's about that time...

Well kids...I am sorry that I have been a bad blogger of late. I have things to post and time to post them and no motivation. Sorry.

The biggest news is that Baby Rozeboom #2 is slated to arrive Friday at 5pm via c-section. I have been a huge balls of emotions for the past month and I don't foresee an end in sight. Sorry. At least you can't see me crying about the end of our "golden" one child era.

I am starting to get pretty stinking curious about this little person. I will keep you all updated.

Thanks for your prayers as we begin this new chapter.


Please take a second and vote. I want to see what the masses are predicting:

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Pictures are darling! Been praying and will continue - was hoping for tomorrow, Brad's birthday!

Maggie said...

I'm praying every day for a peaceful and calm delivery with no drama. Remember to be selfish if you have to!

Sarah said...

oh my goodness! Karoline! Tomorrow! Love you! Praying for you!