Sunday, July 8, 2007

Brother-In-Law

So...Lee's little brother, Lance (he's the one in the red uniform), is a terrific soccer player. When I say terrific you must think, "I'm sure he is good." I am serious though; he has traveled to play soccer in Italy, Holland, England, Scotland, Germany, Austria, Costa Rica, Belgium, Denmark, Ireland, Canada, and all over the US. He has one year of high school left but he has already received numerous full ride scholarships to colleges across the country. He has verbally committed to play for the Lobos at the University of New Mexico. This summer he has been playing on a Professional Development League team. There is a story in today's Des Moines Register about him. The article mentions that in one soccer game, Lance runs up to 11 miles! I think I will stick to tennis. If anyone wants autographs, just let me know...

2 comments:

Brenda Rae said...

Hummmm quite impressive. Are you by chance related to any Rozeboom's in Amana? I have a student by the name of Lincoln and it just doesn't seem like the most common name.

Anonymous said...

Anyone named Lance is alright by me. Well, except Lance Bass...he's never been my favorite boyband member. Or Lance Armstrong...why'd he have to break up his family to play the field? But my Lance is pretty great and I'll give BIL Lance the benefit of the doubt. Impressive soccer skills!