Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Instructional Technology

So...I am in the midst of completing my last two classes toward my masters degree at Morningside College. I have been working on it since Fall 2004. I can hardly wait to be done.


The title of my penultimate (second to last) class is Instructional Technology. For the class, I am suppose to log 400 points learning various technology related things. As I was getting close to my 400, I read one item that said "create a webpage." I started thinking, "a webpage...like a blog?" I asked my professor if that would work and she graciously said yes.

So...can everyone who reads this blog please leave a nice comment for my professor who will be reading this sometime in the next week? Her name is Tami. Thanks.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Tami,
Karoline would like an "A."
Thanks!

Brenda Rae said...

You are hilarious! Isn't it great to see the end in site!

mini and brother said...

Dear Tami,
Karoline's blog has changed my world. How else would I know everything about her life... oh wait, my mom would probably tell me, but still...
Love her favorite sister,
Katie

Kers said...

Mrs. Rozeboom is the best teacher I have ever had in my entire life. The class she taught me you ask? GAP 101 :)

Kiki said...

Tami,

I really want to tell you someting funny but my 3 year old just walked down with a poopy diaper, so I have to go.

Karoline's Best Friend

Mikele said...

Well, this is the most unique way to get a lot of comments that I have ever seen...

Dear Tami,

Does putting the school mascot on the "website" earn her any extra points?

Sincerely,
An Arizona Friend,
Mikele

The Stutts Family said...

No prob., happy to help, but could you could more frequently, I have a need for more laughs in my life!!

The Stutts Family said...

Okay, what I REALLY meant to say was "could you BLOG more frequently as I need more laughs in my life", not could you could. . .okay you get the idea. I obviously wasn't one of your students!!