Sunday, July 1, 2007

Criddle Family Reunion

So...yesterday the Iowa branch of the Criddle family packed up and went to visit the Illinois Criddles (AKA all of the rest except one person). It was a terrific day. Lots of people, lots of catching up, and lots of kids.

Roll call included:

-my 87 year old grandparents

-their four children (my dad being the oldest) and three spouses

-their nine grandchildren (me being the youngest) with six of the spouses (Lee and Scott were missing)

-and their fifteen great-grandchildren (one missing) all nine years old and younger (including 3 four year olds and 4 three year olds).

As you can imagine the day was full of small people running around and adults trying to watch them while also having conversations. Here is a sampling of the craziness:

Papa breaking the rules by playing in a well at a playground/splash pad.


A little volleyball (my team lost).

The girl cousins.


Sitting around after dinner.


These were our two July birthday girls: Elle turns two and Grandma turns 87 this week.

4 comments:

Kers said...

What is the missing great-grandchild? Like the family stats.

Mikele said...

Katie looks a little two sheets if you ask me...

mini and brother said...

Maybe that's why I didn't put that picture on my blog?!

Anonymous said...

Kel stole my comment.