Sunday, July 22, 2007

I Am Not One of the Cool Kids

So...at about 3:50 Sunday afternoon, I finished the 7th Harry Potter book. I sequestered myself. I started reading it at 10 o'clock Saturday morning, then I took a break to help Lee babysit his (our) nephew. I started up reading at again at 4:30 took a break for dinner and read until until 2am. Sunday I started reading about 1pm and kept going until I was done.


Judge me if you will, but they are great books. Highly engaging and entertaining. Anyone else want to admit to being a fan?

4 comments:

mini and brother said...

not me.

Mikele said...

Me, me, me!!!! I haven't read the last one, but your sequestering sounds fabulous! Can you come babysit - and bring your book?

Brenda Rae said...

I am on page 565 and got it on Saturday night. I have 2 kids that seem to fight everytime I sit to read. I should have it finished during nap time on Wednesday if I get my reading time after they go to bed!

Scott Murray said...

are you also going to dress your future kids up as witches, warlords, demons, and little satans for your favorite holiday HALLOWEEN?