Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Undercover Shot

I have been practicing my undercover photography skills. As you can see, I am getting pretty good. This was taken at the grocery store. As I walked into the produce aisle, I noticed a nice-looking kid (like 20 years old) wearing my favorite shoes circa 1995.

Ahhhhhh, I remember Doc Marten's. I got my first pair the summer before 11th grade and I was the only one to have them. I even wore them in my senior pictures, so they are stuck with me for quite some time.

Anyway, I was so busy trying to be covert (AKA pulling the camera out of my purse and holding it level while trying to follow the unsuspecting boy around the fruit). I think I did pretty well. I don't think anyone even noticed.

I didn't realize until I saw the kid again in the dairy section that I knew him. He had graduated from the school where I teach in 2006. Then I felt bad; but not bad enough not to blog it...



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lance still wears his doc sandals and I refuse to get rid of my doc mary janes even though I haven't worn them since the early 00's. Are they not cool anymore? Shoot! ;) I feel old...

Kiki said...

I loved my doc marten sandals! I can't remember when I got them, but I bet you can.

Blog Stalker said...

Oh, I still have some of mine too, Blogyn. I can't bear to part with them although i can't remember the last time I wore them.

Casey, Aaron, Colby & McKenzie said...

HEY...I have mine too. I haven't worn them in awhile but I know they will come back & I will be cool once again!!