Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Dog Day

On Sunday we went out to my in-laws farm. The occasion was Lee's little brother, Lance, coming home from college for spring break. And of course being the day before St Patrick's Day (and the favorite meal of both Lee and Lance), we had corned beef and cabbage (blech).


It was darn-near 40 degrees and sunny, so we felt the need to be outside. Lance was playing with nephew Jared. It looked to me like the 10 week old rottweiler (my sister-in-law's newest acquisition) was trying to eat Jared while Lance was smiling for the camera, but that is just me...


My in-laws have 3 outdoor dogs (2 St Bernards and an Appenzeller) and an indoor dog (a affenpincher). lance was getting some love from all 3 outside dogs.


Apparently the 40 degree heatwave was too much for Lily to take. She found some snow and some shade.


This is my favorite face. This is the sweetest dog I have ever met, Daisy. Lee raised her.
For all of you dog-haters, feel free to skip this post. I just couldn't resist all of the dogs being around with my camera so handy...

3 comments:

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

Wow...probably a good thing Katie is out of town and can't read this post right now...

Casey, Aaron, Colby & McKenzie said...

I can't wait to see what Katie has to say about your "other family" haha

mini and brother said...

SKIP