Monday, March 17, 2008

Growing Belly

By special request...here are the belly pictures. These pictures were taken at week 25ish. I am feeling pretty good now. The morning sickness has been gone since about week 18. I had a cold/sinus infection for about 3 weeks, but now that is gone as well. If I could just take a nap everyday i think I would be happy.

I am also a firm believer in the "Bella Band." It is like a tube top for your belly. It covers the panel part of maternity pants as well as look like an undershirt. Also, before I was wearing maternity pants, it held my regular pants up even though they were unbuttoned (and maybe sometimes partially unzipped...).

Also...remember how I mentioned that girls' tennis started last week. Here are a couple of pictures of the mass of bodies we made run and condition in the gym last week.
At my school, you don't have to take PE if you are out for a sport...I wonder why we have so many girls out for tennis every year? We are down 20 from last season, but we are still knocking on the door of 90 girls. Only about 20 of them know hold to hold a racquet and can keep score without a refresher course.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

LOVE THE BUMP!!!! You are so cute!! I put pictures on the blog of my "bump" - slash GINORMOUS belly!!!!! Just for you :)

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

Adorable baby belly! How come the first thing I thought of when I saw the pictures of you was, "What the heck is she doing wearing a long sleeve black shirt? It's like 80 degrees outside...and she is pregnant!" See...I think you live next door to me and we are BFF's....I keep forgetting that you live so far away....oh, and that we have never met. :-)

mini and brother said...

Snaggle, You look cute!!
Nice belly band.

Kers said...

What a great photographer!

Anonymous said...

Cute belly :)

Kiki said...

Super cute belly!