Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Cankles and More

Having ankles is totally overrated. Who needs them anyway? And while I am on the subject, who needs bones anywhere in their feet? I don't apparently... I never had the most beautiful feet to start with, but I know they looked better than this. These are like paws.

My mom thought my calves looked a little swollen too, I tried to assure her that their were just "muscley." But now as I look at them, they might be a tad swollen...

At least my toes are pretty, huh?



As requested, this is our baby room which as of this morning is still empty.






We love it, but it scares us every time we walk by. I know, I know, I need to find some things for the walls, but give me time.

10 comments:

Kers said...

Beautiful - the cankles and the room. Thanks again for the pedicure treat :)

Unknown said...

"That's adorable. I really like that kitchen lamp and I like the baby bed. Oh, just adorable."
-Lucy

p.s. We STILL need things for the walls and my kid's 3. :)

Kiki said...

I love the buffet changing table. The baby will love to look in the mirror and watch him/herself pee or pooh on you!

Anonymous said...

I thought the same thing "kiki"! Great cankles...I think it's time to induce ; )

Anonymous said...

You poor swollen thing! The room is so cute...I love Burt's Bees lotion (not that that's an actual feature of the room, just one of the MANY things in the room I love).

Anonymous said...

Oh the joys of motherhood. Just wait till you see your tummy after delivery!! But in all serious I am thinking of you and this precious little one. What a great looking crib. Some really cute babies have slept there... if the crib could talk what stories would be told!!
Love,
Tammy

Sarah said...

love the room AND the cankles!!! have one of your sisters post when you have the baby. otherwise I won't even know!!!!

Casey, Aaron, Colby & McKenzie said...

you crack me up!! I really loved the cankles too!! Soon young one...very soon AND then you will think to yourself~ now what do I do with this thing that only eats, sleeps,cries and poops black stuff all the time!! LOL

Mindy said...

Glad you live on the same side of the river as the hospital. :)

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

Those are some hot cankles....and your toes do look pretty...ironically....your doctor...won't even notice your pedicure.

Cute nursery!