Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Not Yet

No baby yet. No inkling that it will be soon. I think the problem is that I have been entirely too nice to the little it. It likes its current living environment too much to change it. I have been too hospitable.

I think I am going to start doing everything that you aren't supposed to do while pregnant to try to make its home inhospitable. Tomorrow I am going to load up on caffienated pop and eat fish for every meal. I am also going to withhold vitamins. If those things don't work, I might have to take more drastic measures.

Maybe the problem was that I was planning on going early. Dang! I should have planned to go late and then been pleasantly surprised when it arrived on time.

Also, I am starting to get nervous about labor. Oh well, it is a little late for that now, huh?

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try the sausage pizza from Zoey's. I want to see if that actually works...

Anonymous said...

I think they are franically getting the Birthplace ready so wait a few days because I think it is supposed to open later this week!! Thinking of you, Lee and that sweet little babe! Tammy Fox

Anonymous said...

Go off roading...the baby will just fall out. I am watching "A Baby Story" labor looks super easy so you don't have anything to worry about :o)
- MMM

mini and brother said...

Try Coors Light!

Kiki said...

I heard sex works!

Anonymous said...

I vote against drinking alcohol because if the little nugget is anything like its blueberry-lemonade-loving mama then it might want to stay longer.

Kristi said...

Castor oil. Ew, but I totally did it with #3. Mix with OJ. The drink, not the murderer. Hi, how's that for a welcome to the world, little it?!

I need more caffeine.

Kers said...

Tara - my water broke 24 hours after sausage pizza at Zoey's :)

Brenda Rae said...

I heard that eggplant parmesean works from Olive Garden or the sex thing to.

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

**Go on a merry go round 77 times in a row....it will turn your uterus into a spin cycle.....the baby will get dizzy and head straight out...

**UMMM...I have never actually tried this...but it just sounded like a good idea...but then again...so did wearing two different colored socks in junior high.....you decide.

Astraea said...

Do you have 'On The Border' in Iowa? There food put me in labor three times!

Anonymous said...

Hello it is 1:45 AM and I am checking to see if there are any updates. COME ON future Republican President we are waiting to meet you!
-The only Republican in Mass.

Casey, Aaron, Colby & McKenzie said...

I like Katie's idea..You could go have Zoey's sausage pizza with a coors lite,then that would lead to the sex thing..WA LA you hit 3 of the ideas..If that doesn't work, NOTHING will!!! hahahaha
Good luck!!

Mikele said...

My kids are having a discussion about the "little dude" that is either "swimming" or "swinging." Kate said that he's praying and she just told him "Go Baby, hold on. Yea!!!"