Thursday, October 15, 2009

Afternoon with My Two Girls...

I am not embarrassed to admit that these pictures were taken at 3pm. Both the photographer and the subject (AKA me and Girl) were in our pajamas. Lulu loves to be close to Petunia. When she wakes up from her nap she say, "Tuni," and points outside her bedroom door where Tuni is usually curled up asleep and waiting for her.

Today she wanted to sit on the couch and pet her. Notice the daintily crossed ankles...
Then she wanted to lay on Tuni. Tuni was gracious if nothing else.


So...today is damp, dreary and cold. Why should I get out of my pajamas? Brrr.

6 comments:

mini and brother said...

I hate dogs but I love Lulu!

tara said...

I hope he's not like Walter the Farting Dog.

Unknown said...

I'd be worried if it was 3am like I first read it...then I noticed how light it outside.

Kers said...

I barely recognize her with her hair done :) What kind of slippers does she have on?

Sarah said...

These are the best days!! Wish we could come over in our jammies and hang out with you!!

Robyn said...

Looks like a cozy day :)