Monday, October 26, 2009

Costume Party

SO...Saturday at about 5:15 Lee tells me that we are invited to a Halloween party thrown by one of his coworkers that started at 6. We rushed around and got ready. Lee was dressed as me (aka a female tennis player). He wanted to go in blackface and be Serena Williams, but I talked him out of it. Lulu went as an Iowa Hawkeye cheerleader.

I can't say that I have ever been invited (or attended) a costume party held at the Moose's Lounge that welcomes toddlers and has kegs of Busch Light. It was quite an event.

My family giving kisses in their skirts...
A happy family shot (I was Lee a soccer player).

As the evening went on, Lulu "borrowed" another kid's light saber.

She also stole Lee's prop. I am going to have to work with her on technique.
Lee was showing off his moves.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Loving all the new posts!! I seriously hear that just getting them to sit on the potty is a good step. Of course, ours have been sitting on the potty for probably nine months now, have even peed and pooped on the potty... but still are far, far from being potty trained. So we'll see :) Your costumes CRACK ME UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I was glad to see a few family photos. Fun fun! happy halloween :)

Unknown said...

"at what age do kids smile on cue for the camera?"

hahaha. I think your mistake is in thinking that they ever do. :)

Maggie said...

lee is pretty.

Robyn said...

Looks like quite the party venue...and Lee is hot in a skirt.