Friday, October 30, 2009

Autumn

On Wednesdays this fall we have been meeting Nanny, Kerstin, Hank and Haddie at the park to feed the fowl. I am partial to the ducks and I don't really like the geese, but what can you do? The random white duck is my favorite. He is the only one of his kind around here. Some people (my girl) eat as much as they feed. I think our fowl days of fall are over for awhile, but you never know.
My cute girl wanted to eat her lunch as close to the animals as possible. Eww.
We had a sad occasion at our Mommy and Me playgroup this week. Our of our friends, Braxton (affectionately known as Boyfriend) moved to North Carolina. We asked Lulu go give him a kiss goodbye and this is what we got...
She is such a good kisser none of those Southern girls will be able to steal him away from her.

No comments: