Friday, October 9, 2009

Hanging Out

The past couple of Wednesdays Lulu and I have met Nanny and the Harkers at Noelridge to feed the ducks and geese and then play on the playground.

Strangely I didn't get any pictures of all of the fowl. I was too busy making sure the geese didn't get too close to anyone. My sweetheart has entered the "only likes to feed herself" phase. Bananas work perfectly for this.

Haddie, Lulu and Hanker playing on the equipment. Sadly, this was the best picture I took of the three of them...
Yesterday we went to Panera's with Nanny and Papa. Lulu loved feeding Papa bites of scone.
She has also perfected her fake laugh. When other people laugh or she think she is really funny, she does a really obnoxious fake laugh. It probably doesn't discourage the behavior when I laugh at her fake laugh.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Her fake laugh made me laugh too!! :)

Kers said...

I think you mean only likes to to feed herself AND Papa :)

Unknown said...

Looks like Papa is a very good sport.

Robyn said...

I love that you always save the best pic for last. She is hilarious.