Monday, December 31, 2007

Another Weekend, Another Wedding

This was the cover of the invitation. Am I crazy or does anyone else feel uncomfortable?


A little self-portrait at the reception.

Maggie, my roommate and favorite person from college, was one of the bridesmaids. She managed to sneak away from the head table to visit.

The lady sitting next to me at our table/the lady whose gray head is behind me and Maggie seemed very nice. Once she found out that I was with child she started chatting. At one point she said, "You sure are good-sized for only being 14 weeks along."
Thanks, just what I like to hear...

3 comments:

Kers said...

Nice cleavage :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I've never in all my days seen an invite quite like that!

Anonymous said...

Be nice, I took that picture! And that Maggie girl is hot...