Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Wedding Part II

Lee with his dad and little brother. Can you tell they are related?

It was a really fun couple of days filled with family bonding and lots of food and games.

Did I ever mention that my husband and his brother shared a bed (not just a bedroom) until May of 2005, which coincidentally is when he married me? When I awoke at Grandma's house, I got up to brush my teeth. When I walked back to our bedroom, this is what I found...I guess old habits die hard.



This was Saturday night's festivities. Lee's grandparents and his aunt's family (the Beavers) came for dinner, games and presents.
Have I ever mentioned that Lee's dad is a OBGYN? Have I ever mentioned that Lee's uncle is a OBGYN? Did you know that Lee's aunt's husband's name is Dr. Beaver?
What have I married into...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to venture to say that no one has commented on this one because we all are really disturbed...