Friday, July 18, 2008

Good Morning, BlogFriends!

My sister, Katie, keeps asking for a video of Lulu. She has been wanting to see her move around and make noise. I have been having video troubles, but I keep trying.

On this particular morning, I was prepared. As soon as I heard her start to waker herself up, I grabbed the camera and ran to her room. I opened the door and she was still half-asleep, so I didn't what every good blogmom would do...I turned on the light and opened the window so the video would be more clear.

Lulu's video

It is kind of long (3 minutes), but I guarantee you will enjoy. Be sure listen carefully for all of the dainty noises she makes.

8 comments:

Kers said...

What a stinky sweetheart! Makes an auntie proud

mini and brother said...

I'm laughing so hard. She's going to love it when you get this video out to share with her boyfriends someday...

Mikele said...

Oh, those noises are the best!

Kiki said...

How can she still be cute while making those noises? I love babies.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad we didn't get to see the morning diaper change! That was adorable.

Anonymous said...

How did you not giggle the whole time you filmed that? Hello all I wanted to do was pick her up...after you changed her.

Later Gater - MMM

Casey, Aaron, Colby & McKenzie said...

Wow...nothing like a good healthy poo in the morning to make a girl feel right!! Way to go Lulu!!

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

Okay, so from your video...there is another link to a video titled..."LuLu Poops in the Snow"....and I thought, "Holy Cow...they potty trained little LuLu....outside." Thank goodness it's not your LuLu...it's a dog...not even your dog....