Thursday, July 24, 2008

Supermodel Lulu

This was Miss Lucia's first dalliance into shoe-wearing. The outfit: gift from my mother-in-law. The shoes: gift from aunt Katie. This might be one of my favorite outfits on her. The capri pants crack me up.

This is my Baby Lulu's first time wearing a Baby Lulu (special thanks to Katie and Amelia for sharing).
Also a special thanks to Aunt Kers, Bubba and SBG for donating all sorts of baby items (swing, bouncy seat, bumbo, etc) to our house. This is her current favorite. She usually just stares out the window when in this seat, but every one in a while she falls asleep.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her cheeks! She has Holly cheeks. Maybe she'll even learn the Holly scowl...

Kiki said...

I am thinking I may need a c-section for this baby so my baby will be pretty too! Seriously, both the boys had big red spots between their eyes on the bridge of the nose. And she just looks perfect!

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

She is stylin! What a precious girl!

Kers said...

I love her sitting up like a big girl in her crop pants :) She looks like she has a waist. Loved getting to cuddle her to sleep tonight. Hope she is a good sleeper girl for you.

Casey, Aaron, Colby & McKenzie said...

Those pants are the funniest things ever...I love 'em! I can't believe how big she is getting!! She is such a beautiful baby!!

Sarah said...

She is so stylish... just like her mommy! I am STILL waiting on pictures and updates on YOU... how are you feeling?