Monday, July 28, 2008

I swear she does more than sleep...

but for now, all of the cutest pictures are of her sleeping.
Sunday morning, Lulu got up around 7:15. I fed her and changed her and passed her off to Lee, who was till in bed. I ran around and got myself ready for church and went back to get her ready and this was what I found. When I tried to take her, Lee said, "How can you move her, we are so comfy?"

Lee is not always perfect, but this weekend he was a superhero. He realized that I had not been away from the baby since June 28th and told me to go to something fun. I told him I was going to go to the grocery store and he insisted that I needed to find a more fun destination (all I could come up with was TJ Maxx and picking up food for dinner). I was only gone 1.5 hours, but it felt good.

Sunday, the girl had slept outside under a tree in her stroller while Lee and I did yard work. I guess she got worn out. I told Lee that he had to keep her awake so she would sleep better. She would have none of it. Not the most ladylike position, but she seems comfortable. She slept well anyway. Hurray!

9 comments:

Mikele said...

She's precious.

Kers said...

Love baby bodies :)

Brenda Rae said...

wow she is growing so much - hope you had fun at the store!

Brenda Rae said...

wow she is growing so much - hope you had fun at the store!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet picture of Lee and Lulu all cuddled up, sunshine coming in the window. Adorable.

Sarah said...

She gets cuter and cuter! STILL waiting on a picture of the beautiful MOMMY with her Lulu :)

Kiki said...

She is such a chunk. Maybe you should call her Chunk Junior. But really adorable!

Casey, Aaron, Colby & McKenzie said...

I love those pictures!! Lulu all worn out on Lee's lap is so cute, I love her little tummy hanging out!

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

Adorable. Pretty ironic, huh, that babies get to sleep all the time...but we...their providers and protectors....get no sleep. Hmmm...that might be my question for God when I get to heaven...