Thursday, September 4, 2008

shots

This morning we had our 2 month doctor's appointment. She is really about 10.5 weeks, but closer enough. She weighed 13lbs 10oz and is 24 inches long.
Lee came to the appointment, because I am not so good with needles. She had to get a couple shots and Lee had to comfort her. Poor girl...
All better...after the shots, Lee picked her up and cuddled her until she stopped crying. When he laid her down to get her dressed, she was chatty and happy. She and Lee had a great conversation:

When we got home, I fed her and then set her on the couch. When we were little and were sick, Nanny always put us on the couch with a couple pillows and cuddley blanket. I followed the tradition with Lulu and I think she enjoyed it.

3 comments:

Kers said...

Rotavirus vaccine - definitely not as good at "boob milk". Nice for the blog Lee :)

Mikele said...

I thought that's what he said! I almost rewound it.

Her voice is the sweetest!

Kiki said...

there is a vaccine for rotavirus?

She is sweet. And what no video of the actual shots?!