Monday, September 15, 2008

Wanted:

one friend to be catty with at social events!


Saturday night was Lee's big company awards deal (as I already mentioned, I know). We were sitting down for dinner and I looked over at the table next to us and saw this man. I tried to be a sleuth and take his picture.

It may not seem strange to you, but if you lived in my area you would know that we hadn't seen the sunshine since Wednesday. Thursday, Friday and Saturday (more than 72 hours) had been rainy and dreary. Why, I ask myself, why did this man have sun glasses on his head? Even if it was appropriate for a formal dinner, which it is not, they were completely unnecessary for the weather.

5 comments:

mini and brother said...

Hang on Karoline, Robyn's on her way.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to respond to your ad.

Maggie said...

Thanks for being catty with me by phone yesterday.

Mikele said...

Dang, I wanted the job. I'm just a phone call away.

Anonymous said...

I got a picture of the world's most amazing mullet today...on a girl.